· 8 years medium school in Turkey.
· 4 years course of Italian language at the Italian Culture Centre in Istanbul.
· Professional education in Italy (welder).
· Course on interview techniques at NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation).
· Course on dramatization at NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation).
· Technical course at NRK (use of studio etc.)
· Interpreter course at Bærum Municipal Evening School.
· Interpreter course arranged by the Oslo Municipal Interpreter Service.
· Full secondary school in Norway.
· Eksamen Philosophicum at the University of Oslo.
· Exams in phonetics at the University of Oslo.
· Interpreter education at the University of Oslo.
· Italian intermediary subject at the University of Oslo.
· Started but not fulfilled Management Sciences education at UMIST (University of Manchester Institute for Science and Technology).
· Course on working with refugees in Oslo.
· Course on interpreting under police interrogation in Oslo.
· Study of interpreting at hospital at the University of Oslo.
· Study of interpreting by psycho-social services at the University of Oslo.
· Education of Electronic Data Computing-Project at Næringsakademiet in Drammen.
· Microsoft Certified System Engineer education (Windows Server 2003, Windows Exchange 2007) in Moscow.
• Between 1982 and 1985 freelance journalist at the immigrant redaction at NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation).
• Between 1984 and 1990 connected to Interpreter Services of Oslo and Lillestrøm as freelance interpreter/translator.
• Between 1986 and 1988 freelance interpreter at the Municipality of Bærum.
• Between 01.02.86 and 01.09.86 social worker at the Municipality of Bærum.
• Worked as leader of the Interpreter Office at the Municipality of Bærum, Interpreter Service between 10.04.87 and 04.07.88.
• In addition privately interpreter and translator for different police headquarters (Oslo, Drammen, Asker and Bærum, Porsgrunn, Halden and so on), Public Prosecutors Office, Supreme Court, Kongsberg Våpenfabrikk, Translatørservice AS, Porsgrunn Social Office, and UDI – Directorate for Strangers.
• Between 23.02.89 and 01.09.89 social curator at Porsgrunn Social Office.
• Between 01.09.89 and 01.12.90 leader of Intermunicipal Interpreter Office in Grenland.
• Between 1992 and 1995 as interpreter and responsible of computer systems at Municipality of Drammen.
• Between 1995 and 1998 employed as responsible of computer systems and webmaster at Office of Tourism, Municipality of Drammen.
• Between 15.08.98 and 30.11.98 as network administrator at Pearl Textile JSC in Moscow.
• From 01.12.98 to 31.08.2000 worked at the Finnish Company “COMPIS” as computer specialist in Moscow.
• Between 2000 and 2007 worked independently for different German, Finnish and Swedish companies in Moscow (Fortum, Metso Corporation, Hochtief, Skanska, Kestroy, VR-Finnish Railroad) as IT-specialist.
• 2003 to 2012 worked as Head of IT-section at Holding Company Topfloor-Invest (Topfloor GmbH). Build up whole network system at present based on Windows 2008 Server, MS Exchange Server 2010, and MS Forefront Threat Management Gateway.
Norwegian, Turkish and Russian driving licenses
-Europe : Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Great Britain, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, San Marino, Monaco, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bullgaria, Romania, Greece.
-Co-runner of a Translator/Interpreter Office